Curriculum Vitae and Creative Portfolio
I'm currently working freelance as director of The Tomachi Corporation providing my e-business client base on-call services. It is mostly WordPress website setup and support, plus Google Adwords and Analytics.
I have different rates for small, medium and large businesses and am focussing on growing my agency as an on-demand web help desk where you only pay for the time you use, billed monthly, with daily reports on time used.
The plan is to expand by adding a toll phone line for contract-free support and setup profiles on instant realtime mentor and tech support platforms: namely Clarity.fm (business advice) CodeMentor.io (code).
|Developer Code Portfolio Showcase PDF:
|Internet Marketing CV:
Google Adwords Certifications:
Jobs I Would Like To Be Recruited To
I am most interested in working for the following types of desirable industries:
- Successful online e-businesses based in Auckland or Melbourne
- Preference for full stack node environment for fast moving startup
- Blockchains, Location Aware Mobile Apps, AI, Robotics, Quantum
- Node, Meteor, Reactjs - Highly responsive web apps
- Travel, Tourism, Music, Arts, Gaming, Transactional Digital Commerce.
I am also somewhat interested in:
- Any business with a commercial website that recognises the value of online
- That also is big enough to have an existing webmaster, developer, designer, or IT support person
- If the business does not already have staff like this then it's probably too early in the business for me to become involved
- Online Marketing Manager
- Search Marketing Specialist (Adwords Campaign Manager, SEO Manager)
- Web Analytics Specialist (site performance optimisation, mobile conversion and user testing)
- Website Admin (CMS, WordPress, PHP, Apache, Node.js)
- Social Media Manager / Community Manager
- Digital ecommerce technician